Sunday, January 13, 2008
I'm Back!
I am finally back at school! I have been here for about a week and a half now, and I have been having soooo much fun! Getting here though was quite the adventure. I flew back with Jon, but our first flight was delayed a looonnngg time! By the time we caught our flight, we had already missed our transfer flight in Calgary. So Westjet, gave us both food and hotel vouchers. That was pretty sweet. So Jon and I finally arrived in Calgary and we got into our hotel room at 2 am and we were sooo exhausted that we just crashed! Then we had to catch an early flight the next morning. It was a fun adventure, but as soon as we got here we had class. We were late for class by a couple of hours, but it was totally ok. So, as soon as we got here we had classes for a week! The class was the Pentateuch and it was sooo sweet. I learned so much and I loved it a lot! And I am really excited about doing my final paper for it because I love it so much! The past week and a half have been super busy with classes just school work. But we do get a nice little break this week. We are heading out tomorrow morning for Mt. Washington. We are there for the whole week snowboarding! It is going to be so amazing and I am so excited about staying in the chalets! Oh, our Vancouver team has also been meeting! We have determined that our team is the best team and we are going to have the most fun for sure! I am so pumped about the mission trip to Vancouver. I honestly didn't think that I would be this excited about it, but the more we plan and the more we talk about it the more excited I get! And youth group was sooo good last Friday. We just played games and hung out with the kids and it was incredible! I love just connecting with the kids and hanging out once a week with them. I really enjoy it a lot! Anyways, I have to go to bed because we are leaving so early tomorrow and I need lots of sleep! haha...Bye!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment